Saturday, June 28, 2008

something new.

I guess I should finally mention my boyfriend. I don't know what to call him, but I need an alias for him... I guess I'll call him Phoneboy, because we met through our work, which is a calling centre for non profit organisations. Anyhow, so we'd been flirting ever since we first met, and how we've just really hit it off. And got it on, I guess.

I mean, we haven't got that far yet, but we will, and I'm a little... nervous is the only way to describe it. I guess I just don't want to come across too strong. I went over to his house this evening and we watched The Usual Suspects and then made out and ... got undressed. We didn't really get farther than me straddling him shirtless and making out. And he bites... and I really like it.

Anyhow, probably TMI. But I like him a lot, and I'd probably let him do anything at this point. Bad, but still.

He makes me happy, oddly enough.

No comments: