Monday, June 16, 2008

a little bit of nothing.

Today has been just that. I have work tonight, so I've been sitting at my computer all day, doing nothing pretty much. I finally signed up for a Last.fm account for my solo musical project, and I'm starting to work on my music/art website. I've been really looking forward to setting up my online stuff in a more concrete way other than the sort of quasi-page that I have hosted on a friend's website. I need to work on that more, right now actually. I really want something professional looking, but not too overproduced. Something minimalist to the extreme. It's important that the work is not overshadowed by the frame/outline.

Anyhow, first day of summer. I'm looking forward to doing nothing! I have two jobs this summer, but other than that... really, there's nothing going on.

No comments: