Thursday, April 26, 2007

"love you forever, but you're driving me insane..."

Oh god, I do love Feist's cover of "Inside and Out".

Let me just say that I'm so tired of men. With the exception of those really sweet ones who love me and don't piss me off. Where are they right now? Nowhere. Actually, I amend that. They are in the arms of peroxide blondes with good teeth and cute button noses. I hate them. I really do. Obscure Object pisses me off-- I really can't stand him much longer. Being near him is intoxicating-- it's like being drunk and everything is rosy. And then I walk away and remember exactly how much of an asshole he is. The irony is painful.

"I'm the girl who loves you inside and out... "

Christ. Leslie Feist, you know exactly what it's like to be completely infatuated.

Here's today's playlist:
Playlist Recommendations

Seeqpod Music

No comments: