Monday, April 23, 2007

... happiness is not under rated

Well. This weekend did not end up with a hook up with the Obscure Object, as was previously hoped. Instead, it ended up with a hook up with a complete stranger. Albeit, a gorgeous Latino stranger who was my height and danced very well. And was named Ben.

Thank god for JSA dances.

We had danced earlier on in the dance for a few dances; he'd approached me from behind and just grabbed me, pretty much. And after a song or two he said he was "tired" and that he was sorry. I shrugged, figuring he was giving me a polite brush off.

Later in the night, I saw him dancing with Isobel, and I gave him a flirty smile and when I was heading off the floor to get a drink I waved goodbye in a particularly flirtatious way. When we got back, he just grabbed me and we pretty much danced until the end of the dance together.

And he kissed me-- no, not kissed me, made out with me. I've never made out with a guy before. I almost forgot to dance-- it was amazing. I mean, I've kissed guys before, but nothing with tongues. Pretty much it was amazing.

Anyhow, I totally didn't regret not hooking up with the Obscure Object, because I saw him locking lips and hips with some fake blonde tramp from Newport Harbour. No thanks, shant put my hands anywhere near anything that has touched that piece of slime.

Overall, the convention was pretty much amazing. Great debates, great fun. Good times all around. And my very first hookup. I think I'm pretty much on top of the world right now.

Updated:

I've put together a playlist to describe today and the weekend.

Playlist Recommendations

Seeqpod Music

No comments: