Saturday, December 22, 2007

love at first sight...

If you are the Occult shop boy who processed my purchase of an Art Noveau Tarot Deck and a hell of a lot of incense yesterday, here are the main reasons why I should be your main squeeze/soul mate:

1. You have a hell of a lot of piercings. I find this attractive.

2. You are pretty damn gorgeous. You look like James McAvoy. With piercings.

3. You work in an occult store. What more do I have to say?

4. I fucking love your fedora.

5. You are hot. I already said this, but it needed to be said again.

6. You flirted with me.

7. I flirted with you.

8. Did you feel the mutual attraction in the air? That's called love at first sight.

9. You have a good sense of style.

10. You work near the library, next to a used book store, near a comic store, and a block away from the best coffee place in the entire town. Need I say more?

11. I would make you one hell of a cute girlfriend. Never mind that I'm not legal yet and you are probably graduating from college soon.

12. I would read the cards for you with my limited skill. xD

13. The cards already said that it's meant to be. Sort of.

14. The cards never lie.

15. I'm going to ask you if you're seeing anyone next time I'm in the store.

No comments: