Monday, May 7, 2007

camping?

So, I had plans this week to head with the Obscure Object and his gang up to Tunnel Road at some late hour on Friday, to hang out, party, you know the deal. I also had plans to go get plastered with another friend on Saturday, you know, the party before the plunge of IB testing.

No cigar. Guess who is going on a department camping trip this weekend? Me. Guess who has four testing dates next week? Me.

Agreed my plans to go out and get stoned off my ass weren't exactly conducive to a proper testing condition, but that is immaterial. I was fully prepared to spend all of Sunday studying very very hard. Yes, very very hard. And I spent this last weekend studying very hard so that I wouldn't have to cram next weekend anyway.

Camping? I don't mind camping, but not in the middle of the school year, and before two of the most important tests of my life!

I'll admit: I'm a hypocrite. A hypocrite of the worst sort. I'm more put out about having to put aside yet another opportunity to spend time with him.

No comments: