Monday, December 31, 2007

one year gone

This has got to be a better year. I can't survive another 2007.

2008 planned in advance:

I will smoke as much as I can.
I will get a boyfriend.
I will get a piercing or a tattoo.
I will grow up.
I will leave home.
I will ditch my friends that already hate me.
I will appreciate the true friends that I do have.
I will grow a backbone.
I will stop getting acne.
I will stop teasing my brother.
I will get over all the men of 2007.
I will meet many men in 2008.
I will get a best friend who doesn't use me.
I will get a best friend who isn't on the internet.
I will ditch said best friend on the internet because he is a self-pitying moron.
I will not ditch said best friend on the internet because I love him.
I will love my parents.
I will spend as much time as I can with my family.
I will write more.
I will read more.
I will drink less.
I will drink more.
I will not not not kiss random strangers.
I will not ask out random strangers.
I will stop lusting after the gay, not single boy who works at the occult store.
I will stop drinking so much damn coffee.
I will lose weight by exercise, not starvation.
I will listen to more music.
I will play more music.
I will listen to my therapist more.
I will not do (many) drugs.
I will try to be a better person.

No comments: