Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Hmm...

My grades for this semester were rather unsatisfactory. So, I promised myself I would buckle down and do very well this next semester. Along with: play guitar every day, update my journal at least twice a week (what bullshit), and wear matching socks. Needless to say: New Year's Resolutions are absolutely ridiculous. Oh, and I have to lose ten pounds. Yeah, right. I'm just way too ambitious, and in this situation, not optimistic enough.

On another note, the Obscure Object is sitting kitty corner from me in one of my classes now. Can we say... true love? The back of his neck is extremely sexy, even though I thought I'd never say something like that about anyone! It's rather disgusting once I think about it. Anyhow, he is still the topic of much revulsion, and I really can't mention his better aspects when everyone is talking about how he reminds them of a lap dog, like a Chihuahua, barking non-stop. Quite an issue, really.

No comments: